Oppo A57 FRP Done 6.0.1 using Infinity CM2QLM in one Click. How to remove Oppo A57 FRP using CM2. Marshmallow 6.0.1 version FRP Remove done by Infinity CM2.
FRP in some Words
FRP(Factory Reset Protection) is famous nowadays in the smartphone running on Android 5xx, 6xx, 7xx and latest one 8.0. If we forget our Pattern Lock or Pin Code we can remove that from recovery Mode but in that case, if we have a latest one smartphone running on 5xx or above android version we stuck at FRP mean Factory reset Protection. What is it mean by FRP? I can Clarify some of its details, so May I?:)
FRP(Format Reset Protection) mean when we forget our pattern lock, Pincode lock, Face lock, or Password lock we can reset it by recovery mode. but when phone turns on back it will ask you to enter Google Credentials if you were using before Hard resetting your smartphone.
How to Bypass Oppo A57 FRP
- Turn off your phone and wait some seconds until it completely turned off
- Install Required Qualcomm Drivers and open CM2QLM.exe
- Click on Service Tab, Select Reset FRP and Click on Format FS / Reset Settings.
- Press and Hold both Volume Keys and insert USB Cable.
- Wait until it says Done!
- Congrats! FRP Reset Done 🙂
Operation : Reset Settings [ v1.16 ]
1. Power Off Phone , Remove battery , Insert back
2. PRESS and HOLD BOTH VOLUME KEYS!
3. Insert USB cable. In some cases require use EDL cable or TP to force EDL mode!
Wait for phone…
ID_BLOCK_I : SnapDragon 435 [MSM8940] ID_BLOCK_S : CB032417
ID_BLOCK_L : 17C776F2C4DCBBB497F3C765C2ADEAA7
ID_BLOCK_L : 210089862565E27C2D4A838EA2FD7FEC
Use CM2 Internal Loader
Loader Sent! Initializing …
Running FireHose on BBID : MSM8937 , FLASH : eMMC , mVER : 1
MemInfo : 0x0003 / 0x0200 / 0x0000000747C00000 [ eMMC 32 GiB ] ExtInfo : 0x0001C000/00100000/00001000/00001000/00000200
Storage : MFR : 0x13 , VENDOR : NOT_IN_BASE , NAME : Q3J97V
Format USER …
Format CACHE …