are you afraid to see the screen”iphone is disabled” and can’t use your iphone for calls and messages. Here is a best solution about How to Unlock Disabled iphone.
Why iPhone is Disabled ?
Everybody needs Privacy on their phone to keep their secrets. Apple iPhone offers Screen locks those are Passcode, Touch ID and Face ID. iPhone is disabled when You or Someone else tries to enter wrong Passcode to get Home Screen Access on Your phone.
How to Unlock Disabled iPhone
We are going to discuss about How to Unlock Disabled iPhone. You can Unlock your disabled iPhone using iTunes and in this case You need a computer or Laptop to complete the steps. You can use Windows or MAC system.
Make Sure you already backed up the important data because all data is cleared in this procedure. We always recommend to backup data daily wise. If you want to recover Data from ios device follow this link.
- Download and Install iTunes and restart you PC
- Enter Recovery Mode and connect your phone with your Computer/Laptop
How to Enter Recovery Mode
iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPod touch (7th generation): Press and hold the Side (or Top) button until the power off slider appears. Drag the slider to turn off your device. Connect your device to your computer while holding the Volume down button. Keep holding the Volume down button until you see the recovery mode screen.
iPhone 6s or earlier, iPod touch (6th generation or earlier), or iPad with Home button: Press and hold the Side (or Top) button until the power off slider appears. Drag the slider to turn off your device. Connect your device to your computer while holding the Home button. Keep holding the Home button until you see the recovery mode screen.
- After connecting to PC iTunes detects phone automatically and Show iTunes Window with similar screen
- Now you need to click on Restore button to download latest IOS ipsw firmware
- After Download it will start Flashing and also Erase your Userdata and your iPhone will restart.
- Finish the intial Setup Wizard. If it ask Icloud ID and Password then Enter it to verify that its your iPhone.
- Finish with setting new User Passcode and you have succussfully unlocked disabled iphone.
How to Prevent your Phone to be locked on “iPhone is Disabled Screen“
Keeping the iPhone in a different pocket, or out of reach of someone who is intentionally or accidentally entering passcodes is also a good idea. Always Make Complex Remember-able Pass code.
If you have a Question or Suggestion in your Mind share with Us in Comment Box.