Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Root file. J105B Twrp and Root via Super Su. How to Easily get Root Access on Samsung J1 Mini J105B. This Method Also Works for J105F, J105H, J105M, J105Y Models.
J1 Mini J105B and other Varients are Designed with Compact build and its easy to get root access on this phone. You just Need to Follow some easy steps to surely get Root access safely. If you got some type of error discuss in comment section. This method is tested on J105B and 100% working for this phone.
Always Take Backup of your Data unless we will not be responsible for your own deeds. Read Carefully the complete process and make sure you download the right file according to your phone variant.
Root Samsung J105B/F/H/M/Y
Download SuperSu Zip and TWRP for J105B/F/H/M/Y Separately
- SuperSu Zip (Download)
- SM-J105B (Download)
- SM-J105F (Download)
- SM-J105H (Download)
- SM-J105M (Download)
- SM-J105Y (Download)
Download and Install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC. Copy SuperSu zip file to a SD Card and insert it. You can also copy Super Su to Internal Storage.
Go to Settings>About device>Software info and Tap 7 times on Build Number to Turn on Developer Options. Go Back to Settings and Turn on OEM Unlock and USB Debugging from Developer Options. Now Your Bootloader is Unlocked and you can flash Custom Recoveries and images.
Step 1: Flashing TWRP on J105B
- Go to Download Mode( Volume Down + Home Button and Power Button) and connect with your PC
- open Odin3 and from options untick “Auto Reboot” from Options
- Click on AP and Select Twrp file
- Click on Start to Flash TWRP
- After Flashing Complete just Disconnect Cable and Remove Battery
- Reinsert Battery and Turn on Phone in Recovery Mode(Volume UP + Home + Power Button)
- You are now in TWRP Recovery
Step 2: Flashing SuperSu Using TWRP
- Tap on Install then Select SUPERSU_276.zip
- After installation Tap on Reboot System
- First Boot up May take some time so wait for a while.
- You can install Root checker App to check Root