Here we discuss about network unlock for global networks(GSM) on our Samsung Galaxy J320P Sprint Version. We will go through from beginning to successful end and get an unlocked Galaxy J320P. We will use some software and methods for this process. Many of others are sharing method that does not work for some buddies. we will describe here why Network Unlocking not working for some phone.
Have you purchased your phone from America and then moved to other country?
Are you facing “Hands Free Activation” ?
There are 3 methods to unlock network on Samsung Galaxy J3 Sprint Version all of them are described below.
Unlock Using Sprint Handsfree Activation(Free in Coverage areas)
- Turn the device on by pressing the Power/Lock key.
- If the Hands Free Activation fails to activate successfully, up to 5 additional activation attempts will be offered. If all attempts to activate fail, alternate activation methods will be necessary.
- It is also necessary to have Sprint network coverage. To verify the Sprint coverage, visit the Sprint coverage website.
- Swipe the screen to unlock the device.
- The Hands Free Activation process will begin automatically.
- Once the device is activated, tap OK.
- The device will update the PRL.
- When finished, tap OK.
- The device will verify if a firmware update is available.
- If an update is available, follow the steps to download and install the update. Otherwise, tap OK.
Note: The device will restart, if needed, tap OK one more time.
- The device is now activated.
Note: If the Hands Free Activation is unsuccessful, complete the Initial Sign In and First Use tutorial and then complete the Update the Data Profile tutorial.
Unlock Through Unlocking Server (Cost effective)
Unlocking through unlocking server is online based and you have to pay for that. we recommendd use CellUnlocker or SimUnlocker to search for unlock is available for your phone or not. Here is the procedure to unlock through CellUnlocker
- Turn on phone and dial *#06# and get IMEI Number and write down somewhere
- Open Samsung J3 Unlock Link
- on your Right hand you can see a Widget like this Here you select Your Samsung Model, and also Network as Sprint
- in Third box type your Phone’s IMEI and click on check Unlock Now
J320P Network Unlock Using Samsung Tool Pro
If you are a GSM Master and have your Own Z3x Samsung Tool Pro and you can follow this procedure to unlock J320P at free of cost
- Download and install Latest Samsung tool Pro Setup and Samsung Drivers
- Check your phone’s Build Version which is like LMY47.J320PVPU1A0L2
Go to Settings > About Device > Build Number
- Build no must be J320PVPU1A0L2 if it is different for your device than you need to downgrade firmware to A0L2
- Download J320PVPU1A0L2
- Tap on Build Number 7 times to turn on Developer options and then turn on OEM Unlock
- Go to Download Mode(Vol Down + Home + Power Button) and Flash Downloaded Firmware using Odin3 or Samsung Tool Pro
- After Flashing open Samsung Tool Pro and click on Unlock Tab and then Connect your phone with USB Cable
- Don’t Forget to Turn On USB Debugging from Developer Options
- Click on Unlock Button and see the Magic
- Finish! just restart your phone